The yard sale is over. I'm not sure how much Stephanie ended up making, but I know that she had $200 for Saturday and at least $35 for Sunday. So, the stuff that's left over can be donated to Good Will and written off on our taxes and out of our garage. There are still a few items that Steph needs to take back to her place the next time she has the truck over. I hope that she's happy with the outcome and that the money helps with Harmony. I know that it's been tough without any consistent support from Billy, but perhaps this will help a little bit.
We do have a few boxes of items that Billy wanted us to hang on to for him. We need to go through and get those things packed better and then get them situated somewhere so that we can get the car back in the garage again. We can work on that next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment