I've been going through some of my stuff at the house in preparation for the yard sale. I figure that if we're going to do it, we might just as well do a little house cleaning while we're at it. So, I pulled out all of my paperbacks from downstairs and let Angie go through and take the ones that she was interested in and all of the rest of them are going in the yard sale. I'll try to go through some more stuff tonight. After work, I'm going to head straight to Wal-Mart to pick up the fixin's for tacos and to get those little stickers that I can put prices on. It's my plan to raise a tidy little sum to help Stephanie with expenses for Harmony.
Bill and Gary are going to go over to Billy's storage unit this evening and get the rest of the stuff out of there.
No comments:
Post a Comment