Today was Billy's first therapy session with Dr. Troyer-Buck. She asked Bill to stay in the room with them. Billy was Uncooperative! He laid his head back with his hat over his eyes and refused to participate in the session. His response to almost everything was F them! She told Bill that the next session, she would see Billy alone. I think that would probably be for the best anyway. He'll do better (IMHO) without his father sitting there. We'll have to wait and see.
He was suspended from school today due to his behavior on Friday. I called him at home this afternoon. I gave him some chores that I wanted him to work on and then I talked to him a little bit about the session. I reminded him that he was the one that said that he would participate with Dr. Troyer-Buck and that what he did today was not considered participating in my opinion. I also reminded him that she is a lady and that I expect him to treat her with the same respect that he shows me.
No comments:
Post a Comment