Okay, I have to vent. I've been barking at Bill all afternoon and I just can't seem to get over it yet.
I received an email from Mike Sullivan-Tibbs from the Indiana Juvenile Justice Task Force (IJJTF) this afternoon in regard to Billy. Apparently, after my conversation with him the other day, now probation is wanting to get involved in the Billy situation in a big way. They talking about getting together with Billy's psychologist (Dr. Troyer-Buck) and seeing if they can get a strong recommendation to the court for Billy to be placed in a clinical environment. In talking with Mike, he asked if Bill and I were serious about putting Billy out when he turns 18. We told him that we were absolutely serious about that. We have worked diligently for 7 years to turn things around with Billy. We are getting nowhere. Now all of a sudden, they want to get something accomplished. I had him arrested on a battery charge against me and that basically accomplished nothing. It's the threat of him not living here before they finally want to accomplish something with him. At this point, they are concerned about him harming himself or others. Are they kidding!?! Two years ago is when I called the police becuase he was so angry and a real threat. Last September, he threatened his teachers at school and was arrested on 2 counts of felony intimidation. NOW they think that he may harm himself or others??? It always ends up being a joke or sorts. Only none of this is funny at all. As of tomorrow - Billy has 7 months until he turns 18 years old. The countdown has begun.
No comments:
Post a Comment