Friday, February 22, 2008
EPT #1
Well, I took my first EPT (early pregnancy test) this morning. It was a definite negative. Bill was still home so I let him know the results before he came in to work. I'm a little disappointed, but not really surprised. I really didn't think that it would take the first time around. Just call it a gut instinct. So, I wait until it's time to try another round. I'm surprisingly calm about this. I kinda thought that it would bother me more. But, like I said, I really didn't think that we'd be successful the first attempt - so this is pretty much what I was expecting. I'm glad that there aren't a whole lot of people that know what's going on so that I don't have to keep repeating the story over and over again. It would have been nice (and cheaper) if this had happened. But, such is my luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment