Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bill & Gary!

Yesterday was Bill & Gary's birthday. They turned the big 41 this year! {hee-hee}
We were hoping that our gang could get together for dinner last evening. I hadn't heard from Glenn all day and was getting worried that something was going on with his dad. Smitty has been in the hospital this week for pneumonia. Bill was finally able to get in touch with Glenn last evening. He said that the wouldn't be able to join us last night, but that we could get together for dinner Saturday evening. So, we'll celebrate with them this evening. I made spaghetti at the house for Bill and Gary. We thought that Lisa would be joining us, but as it turns out - she played chauffeur to her son for his Winter Dance at school. After dinner, the guys went out to the Man Lounge to smoke and Nick & Becky stopped by to say hello and drop off Girl Scout Cookies. They were on their way to Long Horn for dinner and asked if we wanted to join them. So, we headed out about 8:45 to Long Horn to visit and have a couple of drinks while Nick & Becky had their dinner. What a nice time we had! I always really enjoy getting together with them. I really miss them in the Winter when we all kinda hibernate and do our own thing. I can't wait for it to get warm so that we can hang out in the Lounge and grill out and sit on the patio. Come on, Spring!

No comments: