Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dinner plans

I've made plans to have our Father's Day celebration dinner with Dad on Saturday.  They are going to come over after the Eckart reunion on Saturday and then we'll go to Gray's for dinner.  We don't get out to Gray's very often and everyone loves it.  It will be nice to visit with Dad & Robin and hang out for a while.  But, that means that I need to get busy on making my gift for Dad.  I've got a little project that I need to work on for him.

Today has been a long day and now it's raining.  Sometimes, it seems like it's never going to stop.  But, there comes a point in August that we just wish SO hard for some rain to fall.

I keep thinking about Mom & Ray.  When I talked to her on Tuesday, she said that they were going to try to get out to visit with Billy either on Wednesday or today.  I hope that everything went okay.

No comments: