Friday, June 10, 2011

Today is an anxious sort of day...

Today is the day that Billy is supposed to surrender to Stark County Jail.  Bill talked to him this morning, but I just couldn't bring myself to make that call.  I've been thinking about him all morning and I sent him a text and I know that it just isn't the same thing, but there's no way that I can talk to him today without crying and if he's trying to be strong going into this - I'm not going to call and blubber all over him on the way in.

I know that he can do this.  I just hate like anything that he has to.

Father God-
Watch out for my kid while he's in jail.  Please make Your presence known to him.  Keep him safe and earth-bound until he's living in Your will.
-Amen

No comments: