Monday, June 13, 2011

What a beautiful day!

Yesterday was gorgeous!  After Harmony went home, I groomed Zoey and then Bill and I were trying to organize a motorcycle ride.  I wanted to ride down to Friendship to see Angie, but Bill and Gary were concerned that I really didn't understand how far that was.  Well, it ended up that Gary just wanted to stay home and watch the races on TV.  Tom was talking about riding down to Edinburg to look for a new belt, so Bill and I just rode along with him.  While we were in the neighborhood, we checked out the shooting range at Camp Attabury.  It's REALLY nice!

I picked up some clothing items for Bill and for Harmony while we were there.  We stopped at Sidelines for dinner on the way home and then I did some chores until bedtime.  Bill rode over to see Gary for a little bit and that was our day.  I just loved our weather.  It got up to the mid-70's and it was clear and not humid.  It was a perfect Spring day and I told Bill that this was just what I've been missing all Spring.  It really stinks when we skip right from wearing coats to 90 degrees.

No comments: