Thursday, June 30, 2011

Weigh-In -1 lb.

I'm happy to report a minus, but with all of the time that I've spent on the treadmill - I really thought that it would be a bigger number.

So, Dr. Piatek has upped my dosage on the morning medication so that we can see if perhaps I've built up a tolerance to the meds.  He asked if I can eat with the medication and I told him that I can do that with no problem.  He also thinks that I might just be spending too much time on the treadmill.  Apparently, if you do too much exercising, your body requires more food and then you can end up gaining.  There's a fine line there.  And here I thought that you couldn't exercise too much!  I'm going to keep exercising to keep my metabolism up, but not enough to amp up my appetite and then the new medication will start tomorrow.  We'll see what happens from here.

No comments: